Wednesday, January 6, 2010

What color should I highlight my long, medium-brown hair?

As of yet I'm not absolutely sure if I want to get highlights; but if I do, I want it to be an interesting color like purple or red. What color would look good?What color should I highlight my long, medium-brown hair?
i think purple because i've seen people with brown hair and purple streaks and it looks awesome. definitely purple.





.%26lt;3.What color should I highlight my long, medium-brown hair?
well i had pink in my hair and it is the same colour as yours and it looked good so i think either pink or purple. :)
From your discription, i have the same kind of hair as you. I have had a blue/green colour in my hair and then a pinkish/purple. Personally, i liked the blue and think it would look best in your hair.
probably purple.. but make sure the colour is either really subtle or if not...





make sure the hair highlighted is very little





like the streaks to be really thin..





then it would just give a tint. i think that looks awesome...
Defiantly purple. I think it would look good with your hair color. Red looks good on black or dark brown haired people. Purple would look awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment