Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Want to color and highlight my hair?

I've colored my hair before to help hide some of the gray that's popping up now. My question is, my hair has red hues to it and I don't want to be a redhead!!! My hair now is between medium and dark brown ( I guess). I desperately want to change or add some pizazz to it without it turning green. Can anyone help me?Want to color and highlight my hair?
Just add to the brown. Go with some Carmel highlights and Chocolate low lights. This will make you a Brunette Vixen!Want to color and highlight my hair?
get professional light blonde high lights... itll cover grey qray and look like strawberry blonde... that may my mom does
get caramel highlights, because blonde blonde highlights will not look good if you have a red tint. caramel highlights looks alot more natural and they look good with your hair color. if you want a big change get them chunky. i am a cosmetologist so i know alot about color.good luck
i guess you dye it black see how it looks and then try it red and mix orange

No comments:

Post a Comment