Wednesday, January 6, 2010

What color should I highlight my hair?

I have medium brown hair and have put blonde highlights in it before, but it usually ends up a copper color. I'm not sure if I want light brown or what.What color should I highlight my hair?
Go with mahogany - apparently your base color is a reddish brown - why not go with it?





If you don't want the reds, then go with ash blonde.What color should I highlight my hair?
honestly brown hair looks great with auburn highlights...
if your blonde highlights turned copper, they were warm


have more of a cool, platnum blonde highlight, that will not


turn copper but stay blond- the warmer hightlights tend


to leane more towards the redish family....there is also


a new product called Kaliedo-Colours, its awesome


and it highlights your hair the most naturally
Why not try lo-lights? They look awesome with brown hair. Also, with hi-lights you'll want to make sure the color being used isn't an ash blonde, that could cause the coppery color for some people, also don't use anything that says 'golden' because that will make it coppery also. Tell your stylist(if you're using one) you do not want anything that will turn it coppery and ask for options. Platinum would be very, very light, almost a white color so beware of that!





Best of luck!


Tori
golden light brown
go for purple polka dots

No comments:

Post a Comment