Wednesday, January 6, 2010

What color should I highlight my hair?

I have straight, shoulder length black hair and very pale skin. I highlighted it red once and it came out more on the purple side. Any suggestions?What color should I highlight my hair?
well i think red or blonde highlights are pretty just like the other picture.It looks cool.I think blonde highlights are so cool and looks original! I suggest blonde highlights.You could go and buy a hair color spray.That's something I could suggest.


Hope this helps


PS:I think light brown also looks very cool and makes you look very casual and matches part of your hair color.Light brown or brown looks very nice really.


Alana :)What color should I highlight my hair?
eggplant
you should die it like a burgandy color
well if you want it to really,really be noticed than blond but that would not be my choice I would say a light brown of some kind.
Black hair, red highlights, and some light brown highlights. That'll look good. Trust me.
well, i would:


1) dye it purple. NO HIGHLIGHTS though. (= with the black hair, it'll look awesome, with just a hint of purple. very classy. make sure to straighten it if its not completely straight. that helps with ';the look'; (=


2) same thing, just with midnight blue-ish color. like navy.


3) dye it brown and highlight it honey brown.





hope this helps (= all three are verry cute.


i wouldnt go for the ';orange and/or light brown and/or blonde'; highlights.. it stands out a bit too much from black hair and looks way too unnatural..
I love this color with black hair....





http://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w131/鈥?/a>
Hi baby how are you sweetie it's da diva here and I would recommend that you highlight it either blonde or try some crazy and cool like maybe blue or pink.lol that is so unique and different to me. i would so totally try that. My hair is long, black, curly, wavy, slick, smooth, and soft. And one time I highlighted it blonde before it was cool. lol got to run hun love ya smootches da diva.*
  • ds browser
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment