Wednesday, January 6, 2010

I have dark brown hair; nowadays I thinking to change the color or highlight it, what鈥檚 the best color?

I'm living in hot weather and sunny most of the time I love swimming sooo what shall I do?I have dark brown hair; nowadays I thinking to change the color or highlight it, what鈥檚 the best color?
lighten your brown and add blonde highlightsI have dark brown hair; nowadays I thinking to change the color or highlight it, what鈥檚 the best color?
try a copper with blonde highlights
Even though I is overly used.. I still reckon Blonde always contrast great with brown hair.. try some blonde foils and see what u think ;-)
Marhaba! i think u should dye it a light chocolate or moca color and add some caramel highlights or reddish highlights, or if u like the sunkissed look jessica albas hair color is really preety or like eva longorias and make sure u go to a salon they will give u the right color and look you want like nancy ajrams hair her hair is cute heres some hair color pics i think would look nice
Well I Have Red And Light Brown And Dark Brown And Orange Hair Its All Natural And I Live In Texas So It's Really Hot Here And I Go Swimming All The Time And I F You Get You Hair Colored Or Highlights Done The Water Wont Hurt It. If I Were You I Would Dye Your Hair A Burnette
Well i was gonna say with it been winter,add some auburn highlights! lol!,but seems your were the sun is hun,go all out and have afew blonde highlights
i would try mesh


ask your hair dresser for two tone mesh its really cool the way they weave your hair with the colours look it up if your not sure what it is .


Dont go black i have and love it but i am stuck this way its too hard to get out : (





hope i helped
it's hard to know exactly without seeing your face shape and lifestyle. first of all, make sure you get it done professionally. box color in the grocery store is no good. your licensed professional with help you choose the right color for you. a lot of times with natural brunettes, it's best to stay in the brunette family... in my opinion. so maybe go for a lighter shade of brown with maybe a hint of red.
It depends, if you swim in chlorine, it may affect highlights (so people say) but for me it hasn't. But my suggestion is to go highlights because they're hot. But if you think your hair is too dark and it wont blend in, maybe color + highlights will do. I find highlights blends in the hair and gives a hottness. Oh, and if you like your hair curly, it's nice to have medium brown color.
i am a hairdresser and i think your best option is to go to a salon and ask for a mix of these highlights; one light brown one caramel and one blonde all mixed together will look fab, dont worry about the pool it shud only effect you if u have bright blonde hair and even at that it only effects somr people. because you are in the sun make sure to use plenty of condishioner as the highlights will dry your hair up a little, also try putting treatments in now and again. DO NOT try and do this yourself i promise you it wont turn out good if u do!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment